Peoria Notre Dame High School proudly invites international students to enroll at our school. International student requests for enrollment will be considered on an individual basis. The application process and requirements for international students are detailed below:
Once the Director of Admissions receives the application materials, the student will be notified of the admission committee’s decision regarding the student’s enrollment within ten business days.
International students are expected to be of good character and motivated to learn in a Catholic school environment. No non-citizen student shall be refused admission to Peoria Notre Dame High School on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin.
The non-citizen student is expected to:
● Meet the academic requirements of courses selected
● Participate in the theology department requirements
● Complete the specified number of Christian Service hours
● Pass the Federal and State Constitution requirements if seeking a high school diploma
● Meet the specified number of academic credits to be recommended for graduation if seeking a high school diploma
Non-citizen students may be placed on a one-year Probationary Contract that states that the student is expected to pass all courses selected and to abide by all Peoria Notre Dame High School rules and regulations both on campus and at all school-sponsored activities off campus.