(309) 691-8741

Parent / Guardian FAQs

FACTS & Academics

FACTS & ACADEMICSLogin to FACTS SIS to check grades, attendance, and schedule?

Type in the District Code: PND-IL as well as your username and password. If you forgot your username, please email the admissions director at If you have forgotten your password, it will allow you to click “Reset your password” and send you an email.
Click here to login to FACTS.

View my students' grades?

Login to FACTS SIS, click on “Student,” and go to the “Grades” dropdown.

my student begins struggling with his/her coursework?

The student should first reach out to the teacher directly. The student can also meet with their academic counselor to set up a study plan. Tutoring is also an option through the Student Support Services Office. General tutoring is held in the library during advisory that any student is welcome to attend with a pass. Math tutoring and Spanish tutoring are specifically designated subjects that offer tutoring daily through Mr. Klaus and Señora Hoeft. If the student is absent for an extended period of time, counselors can help develop an academic “return to learn” plan.


Make a tuition payment?

Login to FACTS SIS Click “Financial” at the bottom left of the dropdown menu.

Apply for Financial Aid?

Click here to apply. Parents/guardians will need to reapply yearly.

add money to my student's PushCoin account?

Use the online option through your PushCoin account or send in cash or check to the front office to fund PushCoin.

Ensure I receive automated receipts to see what my student purchases at lunch each day?

The parent will automatically receive receipts from all transactions on a daily basis.

Uniforms & Spiritwear

Purchase uniforms?

Uniforms can be purchased at:
Sam Harris
(1025 N. Sheridan Rd. Peoria, IL 61606, 309-673-5961)
Fully Promoted
(7810 N. University St. Peoria, Il 61614, 309-691-5780)

Used uniforms are available for purchase at PND. Come to the front office, and we will help you!

purchase spiritwear?

Spiritwear can be purchased online.

Get Involved

register for FamilyID for athletics?

PND Athletics uses Arbiter Sports to collect necessary forms for participation in athletics. Forms such as sports physicals, consent forms, concussion information forms and sports fees can all be taken care of online through family ID. Registration must be completed before the season begins. To create an account click “Create Account.” To login to an existing account click “Sign in.” For questions regarding family ID you can call 1-800-311-4060 or email

volunteer for school events?

Please contact our Special Events & Volunteer Coordinator, Sarah Huenefeld, at

reserve a spot in the school for a sports team dinner or banquet?

Email principal’s secretary, Lori Simmons, at

Medical Information

send medication to school and ensure students can take it during the day?

Parents/guardians will need to fill out a medical authorization form signed by a physician. Once filled and signed, the form will need to be turned into the front office. If the medication is prescribed, the medication will need to be in the original bottle and turned into the front office.

ensure my student is up-to-date on medical and dental records?

Stop into the front office or email school nurse, Patti Keegan, at

Attendance/Front Office

my student will be absent all day?

Email or by phone at 309-691-9625.

my student will leave school early for an appointment?

If you know of the appointment, write a note and who the student is, time they need to leave, and if they will be returning. The student will then bring the note to the front office before school starts to receive an early dismissal pass.

my student forgets an item at home?

Family members or friends can bring in items to the front office, and students can receive their item at the next bell. Please mark the item with the name of the student.

my student loses his/her ID?

The student can come to the front office to order a new ID for $20.

my student will be gone on a college visit?

Students need to obtain a blue College Visit Request Form from the Counseling Office and have it signed by all teachers, parents, and the Dean ahead of time. Upon returning from the college visit, students need to submit documentation of the visit signed by an official college representative.