(309) 691-8741

Super Bowl Squares

The Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles are headed to Super Bowl LVII! Join our Super Bowl Squares contest for a chance to win cash! We have 142 squares left on our two boards. Each square cost $100. For each board $3,850 (40%) will be paid out; the remaining 60% will benefit PND Athletics. There are more than 15 ways to win throughout the game. For more information and details on how to play, visit
Square reservation and money must be RECEIVED in the PND front office by February 8.